Residential Addiction Treatment Services in Arcadia, CA
Recover from drug and alcohol addiction in a private luxury setting. Located in tranquil Sierra Madre, California, Dedicato Treatment Center offers the best treatment options available.
Residential Addiction Treatment
Dedicato Treatment Center offers the best evidence based practices for addiction treatment including:
- Full Bio-Psycho Social Assesment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Physical Education
- Individual Therapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Family Group Therapy
- Co-Occuring Disorders (Dual Diagnosis)
- Art Therapy
- 12 Step & Social Support
- Multiple Psychological Assessments included with the Bio-Psycho-Social Assesment
- Individualized Treatment Plans including multiple one-on-one counseling/therapy sessions per week.
- Small intimate groups with no more than 6 patients per group.
- 3 to 1 Staff to Client Ratio
- Substance Abuse Treatment including Co-Occuring Mental Health Disorders such as, depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
What factors must be addressed to prevent relapse?
“In my 35 years of experience, education, and work in the profession of addiction treatment, I have learned that a recovering person needs help in their biological and physical, social and psychological, and spiritual wellbeing. The abusive use of drugs and alcohol not only changes and disrupts a person in the all the aforementioned domains of life, it inhibits their ability to grow and develop in each of those domains”
Dr. Keith L. Marshall, Psy.D., M.A., LAADC, CAODC-CS
CEO & Clinical Director
We accept insurance
Dedicato Treatment Center Is Dedicated To Caring.
Let us know if you agree